Friday, 24 March 2017

MATALAN MARCH BLOGGER OF THE MONTH!



A few weeks ago Matalan got in touch and asked me if I would like to be their blogger of the month in March and share my favourite picks of their gorgeous range of Mother's Day Gifts. Of course, the answer was YES! You can pop over to their blog here and read the post, but I'd also like to share it with you here too!


The daffodils are in full bloom which can only mean one thing; Mother’s Day is just around the corner. This year it’s on March 26th and I’m looking forward to spending a lovely, relaxing day with my girls who will no doubt want to spoil me!  And, if they or you for that matter are stuck for ideas, then Matalan have a wide range of gorgeous gifts to suit all tastes and budgets. Here’s my five picks for the perfect Mother’s Day gift.


Anybody who knows me knows I cannot start my day without coffee which is why the FloralCappuccino Cup & Saucer set is right up there at the top of the list. As well as being really pretty, it’s a really big cup – perfect!



Next up is this WaterfallDressing Gown which is SO soft in grey jersey with a fleece lining; just the kind of thing I like snuggling up in while I enjoy my coffee and breakfast in bed!


Candles, I have them everywhere around the house and light them at all times of the day to bring a bit of calm into whatever I’m doing which is why I chose the CalmFragranced Jar Candle. The citrus and sea salt scent is just gorgeous!


Printing photo’s is always on my list of things I’d like to do, so I thought this gorgeous 4Aperture Rotating Photo Frame would give me the incentive I needed. Being the Instagram fiend I am, the frames are just the right size for my 3 x 3 snaps!



And finally, some TLC for my hands in the form of Baylis & Harding Coconut & Lime Hand Lotion. This lotion is SO moisturising and really affordable for younger ones to be able to buy with their pocket money. Smiles all round!


What have you got planned for Mother's Day? I'm looking forward to relaxing with my girls and Philip, and lunch out with my sister and her brood at River Cottage Canteen.

However you're spending it, wishing you a very Happy Mother’s Day!

Jo
xx 

Thanks to Matalan for sponsoring this post and thank you for supporting sponsors of Like Mother Like Daughter


No comments: